Monday, May 2, 2011

BR1-04:Spider-Man:I Am Spider-Man

Everything changed when we went on a field trip to learn about spiders. Man-made spiders. Super- spiders.

I have never seen a movie and a book about Spider-Man, so I really didn't know the story. But the book tells me why a man became a spider-man, how a man used to be, how a man is. I want to watch it by movies. If you watch movies, it becomes more interesting than reading books, I thought.

Figueroa, A. (2002). Spider-Man: I am Spider-Man. New York: HarperCollins.

Series: ICR2

Vocabulary: flip ピンとはじく
(87 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Yuki Mori and I am one of the teaching assistants who is commenting on the Writing 3 blogs. Please to meet you.
    I watched it by movie. It’ very interesting!! I want you to watch it and if you watched this movie, please tell me your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete