Monday, September 26, 2011
2011.09.26
Yesterday, I went to Fukuoka with my uncle and cousins. I left home 8:00am and I arrived at COSTCO. I went shopping. I bought many bottles of water and Tomuyannkunn. I ate lunch there. And I headed to Fukuoka international conference place to see a owarai show. I saw Hannya, pannkububu, tyutoriaru, ginnsyari, non style, hiking walking. I laughed much. They were very funny! I had a very good time with them. Then, I went to canal city. There were so many shops there, so I didn't know where I could go. I ate ice cram at Gold Stone. It was delicious. Then, I went shopping. I gave a key holder and file to my cousins. They looked happy when I gave that. We left there at 4:20pm and we headed to Nagasu. My uncle had something that he should do there, so my cousins and I were waiting him at Joyful, eating supper. I ate noodles. I drunk soup. They were delicious.(163 words)
Labels:
juppun ha juubun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment