Monday, April 25, 2011

letter to my hostfamily

Hello, my name is Satsuki. I'm a sophomore at KGU. I'm in the British and American studies Department, called "Eibei-Gakka" in Japanese. I like speaking English. I like communicating with many people from other countries.

My hobbies are sleeping and studying English. Sleeping makes me feel free. When I'm tired, I sleep well. That's how I relax. I feel happy when my friends from other countries understand what I mean in English. The harder I study, the more I can know what people say, and how to respond. That's why I like studying English.

My favorite sport is Japanese Archery. I have practiced it for 4 years. Doing it is difficult but interesting for me. I won at a contest in Kyushu, and I was delighted. This is my good memory of doing it. What are your favorite sports?

I have been to New Zealand and Dubai. I went to New Zealand for a home stay when I was in high school. This was the first time for me to go abroad. First, I was very nervous, so I couldn't talk to anybody. But I realized that I must improve my English skills, so I began to talk to my host family. I had experienced many things there.

I went to Dubai last year. There were so many buildings and a huge supermarket. I was very surprised to see some beautiful places. The native foods were seasoned by unique herbs and mint. It was very hard for me to eat them. I think we can hardly eat such original food in an Arabian country, so I had experienced a very good thing. Have you ever been to other countries? If you say "yes", would you like to tell me about it?

I hope I can communicate with you and express my intention easily. I hope I can make precious memories and improve my English skills. I will try to do many things.(318 words)

1 comment:

  1. Please check the following:

    British and America studies Department
    I went Dubai
    myself.(

    ReplyDelete