Monday, April 25, 2011
summer vacation
I have plans for summer vacation. First, I want to have a car license. It's been a long time from when I graduated from driving school, so I want to have one and drive somewhere with my friends and see many beautiful view. Second is camping. I want to do BBQ and play fireworki! I want to play outside, baseball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, anything is OK. I want to be fresh by playing. Third, I want to travel abroad. I want to go to England, America, NZ, France, Italy. I have never been to Europe, so I don't know how beautiful buildings are. How food they eat. I really want to go. when I was in high school, I went to NZ as a home stay. It was a precious memory for me. The host family was very kind to me.(141 words)
Labels:
juppun ha juubun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment