Monday, August 1, 2011

Kyoto

I went to Kyoto alone. I left Kumamoto airport on 28th July and I arrived at Kobe airport. My friend picked me up. It had been a while since we met, so I was very glad to meet him and talk with him. On the first day of my trip to Kyoto, we went to izakaya. I ate yakitori. That was very good. I was stuffed. Then we lent two movies. The one was 'Majyo-no-takkyubin' and the other was 'Tenku-no-shiro-rapyuta'. I don't remember the story of first one but it must be good. On the second day in Kyoto, I got up 13:00 because I was very tired. We have no time to go out, so we watched the movie. It was so-so. I thought that it was similar to 'Kaze-no-tani-no-naushika'. I apologize the person who loves Jiburi. We went to eat Yakiniku. I ate as much as I could, so I was sick... But that were very delicious. I really want to eat them again. Then we lent 'ooku'. The casts were very handsome and strict and integrity. I was absorbed in it. The next moring, I got up 9:oo pm. Then I prepared for going back to Kumamoto. I left his house 11:00 with him and we went Starbacks coffee (I don't know how to spell it.). I got a card of the shop. I was very happy to get it. And then I arrived at Kobe airport and I bought sovenia for my friends. I had a very very good time with my friend. I didn't go sightseeing but I made a good memory about Kyoto. I really want to go again. And I thought I want to live in Kyoto. Kyoto is a good place. Maybe the best of things. haha I promised that I do to Kyoto again and go sightseeing.


But I have still 5 test... I gotta study. But it is so hot and humid. It is not good situation to study without air conditionar. I will melt because of this weather.....bye.. (340 words)

1 comment: