My cousin is very good at playing soccer. She was selected as a player in Japan. She is maybe 13 years old. She goes to school which related to Japanese football association. That's why she lives in Shizuoka alone. She is very cute. She runs very fast. She has won marathon race about 3 times. She is very strong but slim. She comes back to Kumamoto. I really meet her and hang out with her. I am proud of her. I really want her to be a soccer player who makes a big impact in Olimpic game. I hope.
'Wait for you' this is my favorite song. This is sung by Elliot Yamin (I don't know how to spell his name). Maybe almost all of people have listened it at least once. Because it's very famous. Listening it, I felt sad but I love this song. On my way to school, I sing it,riding my bicycle. It makes me comfortable. Singing aloud makes me relax. Another my favorite songs are 'Can I have this dance?' and 'Right here, Right now'. This song were sung in the movie whose name is 'High School Musical 3'. I love this serise. I watched it last night in my home. I had a fun. (211 words)
Wow.
ReplyDeleteIs she a Japanese representative football player?!
Sound great!!
Hope your cousin will go to W-cup someday as a nadeshiko Japan.