Sunday, July 31, 2011

modified

I don't agree Bell's opinion that he does everything to win to get anything he want. Almost all of the people have moral senses. I think the sense was given by God when I was born in this world. As we grow up, the moral sense has been cultivated. It is a very improtant as well as natural thing for us to have it. But some people don'T have it like Bell. It is natural for the people to do anything to win but if no onw notices that the man does something wrong, God does know what the man did. I have never seen God, but I believe in Him. So the people are tested by God when they face the most improtant situation. That's why we should not do wrong thing. We would live our lives based on rules and moral senses. (145 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment