Sunday, July 31, 2011

After watching a movie

I don’t agree Bell’s opinion that he does everything to win or get something he wants. Almost people have moral sences. I think it was given by God when I was born on the Earth. And as I have grown, the moral sence has been nurtured. It is very important thing to have it and it is natural. But some people don’t have it like Bell. It is natural for the people to do everything to win but if no one doesn’t notice that the man does something wrong, God does know what the man did. I have never seen God but I believe that God exist. So the people are punished by God when they face the most important situation. That’s why we should not do wrong thing. We would rather live my life based on rules and moral sences. (142 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment