Last summer, I wanted to travel abroad. I wanted to go sightseeing many places where are famous in the world. When I decided the plan, I hadn’t heard that the Japanese archery contest would be held from August 9th to 12th. That is why I gave up the plan. Then, I practiced Japanese archery harder than before. I went Tokyo to contest it by ship and car. We left KGU to the port of Moji and boaded a ship with a car. I was very excited to boad it. It was clean. There were a restaurant and a UFO catcher and bathes and a big TV. We ate supper there and we took a bath. Then we watched TV and we played a card game till 2 o’clock. We slept for 4 hours. At 8:00 in the morning, we arrived at the port of Osaka prefecture. Then we got into the bus. We left Osaka to Sizuoka. At 4:00 in the afternoon, we arrived at a hotel in Sizuoka. We could see Mt.Fuji from the hotel.We stayed there. When I got into my own room, I got a sleep at once because I was very tired. The next day, we left Sizuoka for Tokyo. It took 5 hours to arrive at a hotel in Tokyo. The hotel was really clean and the bed was very comfortable. We ate dinner there. It was very delicious. I thought that I was so happy to stay here. I got a sleep at 11:00. The next day was a contest. We won the second prize in Japan. I was so delighted. The night, we enjoyed playing a card games and talking about love. I was so happy to hear many things. Then, we left Tokyo for Kumamoto with the same way to go to Tokyo. In summer, I experienced many good things. (309 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment