Tuesday, July 5, 2011
today
Today, I got up at 5:00am and I took a bath and I went my part-time job. I was very sleepy so I wanted to work but I had to. I was very tired. I finished it at 9:20 and I did the work that I was asked by my manager until 10:00. Then I went to dentist. I came back to my house, I began to study. But I wanted to sleep. So I slept. Because of that, I miss my class in 3 period.... I went to school at 2:45 pm, I took the lecture about International Organization. It was bor...ing. (> <) After taking the lecture, I went to the library to study. I studied for a while, but I didn't focus on that, so I went kyudo training room. Before arriving there, I went LAWSON to buy something to eat. I arrived there, I ate lunch and supper. After eating that, I changed my clothes to do Japanede archery. Doing it was very interesting. After practicing that, I went LAWSON with my friends again. Then I went home. And I am publishing post. I wanna get A!!! (192 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment