Friday, October 14, 2011

music I like

You are just a friend mine but there were nothing more and less behind in between the two of us thus, I thought this will last forever
Why should we suppose to be a good guy, girl that we're pretending to be. But yes I was afraid to say goodbye to the days we went as ever

over thousand miles away from here
just searching for the lights that guides us here

You were there for me, and I was there for you. What else will expect for love? We've already known, there's nothing so new in what we've given from birthday.


I always listen to this music while I ride a bicycle. I always sing this song with it. I listen to this music while I am in my house. The melody is so good. It is very easy to understand and remember the melodies and lyrics. I hope you listen to it, too. I hope to sing this song at a karaoke. This song was sung by RADWIMPS which name was caome from rad and wimps. It is very interesting name, isn't it? RADWIMPS make many good songs like Mr.Children. I love the band. When I listen to their song, I feel many feelings. I can choose anything I want to listen. That's good. I hope you want to listen to them and you like them. (224 words)

1 comment:

  1. Please delete this post, or shorten the quote and add your own commentary.

    ReplyDelete