Title: High School Musical 3: Senior year
The story: As seniors in high school, Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical ti address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.
The actor: Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale
The director:
The English and Japanese title: same
Famous lines:
Similar movies: High School Musical 1, 2
Title: The Shawshank redemption
The story: Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
The actors: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman and Bob Gunton
The director: Frank Darabont
The English and Japanese title: In English; The Shawshank redemption, In Japanese; Shoshanku no sora ni
Famous lines: If you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember Red, hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping this letter finds you, finds you well.
I can barely sit still or hold on to it. I found the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friends and shake his hands. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it had been in my dreams. I hope.
Similar movies: nothing
The title: Ocean's eleven
The actor: George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts
The director: Steven Soderbergh
The English and Japanese title: same
Famous lines: You may notice we're only packing up about half that. The other half we're leaving in your vault, booby-trapped, as a hostage. (320 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment