<Title>: Good Will Hunting
<The story>: Will Hunting, a janitor at a MIT, had a gift for mathematics but needs help from psychologist to find a direction in his life.
<The actor>: Robin Williams, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
<The director>: Gus Van Sant
<The English and Japanese title>: same
<Famous lines that I have remembered>: You're not perfect sport. And let me save the suspense. This girl you met, she isn't perfect, either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other. That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about. Now you can know everything in the world, sport, but the only way you can find out about that one is by giving it a shot.
Similar movies: nothing
<Reason why I like this movie>: I watched this movie when I was 18. Then, I was very impressed it. It is because it was something special for me. It is not only interesting but also emotional story. And the story was written Matt Damon and Ben Affleck who appear in this movie. It was so exciting. And I can learn many things from this movie and it is very good thing to live in this world. I learned what is love, what is friendship, what is important to live, what is intimacy and what is me. It is the best movie that I have ever watched. I really recommend you watch it.
<The title>: Ocean's eleven
<The actor>: George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts
<The director>: Steven Soderbergh
<The English and Japanese title>: same
<Famous lines that I have remembered>: Okay, I ask you a question, you have to think of the answer, where do you look? No good. You look down they know you're lying and up they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight. Look always at your mark, but don't stare. Be specific but not memorable. Be funny but don't make him laugh.
<Similar movies>: Ocean's 12, Ocean's 13
<Reason why I like this movie>:This movie is so exciting because 11 people try to steal much money from casino. They are very smart and clever. The series of stealing was perfect. The operation was thought to death. I know it is far from reality but it attracts me. I was riveted to this
movie. For some reason, I was happy after watching it. I really hope you watch. I guess you want to steal something but don't do that, definitely not!!
<Title>: The Shawshank redemption
<The story>: Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
<The actors>: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman and Bob Gunton
<The director>: Frank Darabont
<The English and Japanese title>: In English; The Shawshank redemption, In Japanese; Shoshanku no sora ni
<Famous lines that I have remembered>: I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friends and shake his hands. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it had been in my dreams. I hope.
<Similar movies>: nothing]
<Reason why I like this movie>: It was very emotional movie like Good Will Hunting. A person who has no hope become a person who has many hope. I was about to weep. A man's small attempt made a great influence to me. I was moved. I sometimes watch this movie when I feel no hope. Then I come to have some hope about living. My family loves this movie. You can learn many things from this movie and you can be cheerful, I am sure. (631 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment