Friday, November 11, 2011
book
I don’t have my favorite book but I will introduce the book I read recently. The title is “mosi koukou yakyu no jyosi manager ga doragga no management wo yondara.” It was exciting and I learned many things from this book. I learned how to do management. It was more difficult than I had expected. The main character doesn’t stop trying management. The power was so strong and I found I must not give up so easily. It was a tough way but the most important thing is never giving up and go my own way. I also read a book. It was Gabai grandmother’s happy trunk. The book was very hearty. I read it within 2 hours. It was very easy for me to read it all. Books make me happy and think harder. I like to reading books recently. I will (143 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment