Saturday, November 19, 2011
sports
I like sports. I prefer playing a sport to watching it. While watching it, I always think I want to play it. I can do it as well as the players!! That is of course not, but I believe that I can do. I did kendo when I was in elementary school. And I pleyed volleyball when I was in junior high school. And I have done Japanese archery since I was the first grade in high school. Honestly speaking, I want to quit Japanese Archery and then, I want to belong to a volleyball club. I do want to play volleyball. That is a team play but Japanese archery is a personal play. I think I suit a team play. I like watching basketball game. I have watched it once, but that was a story in a game. I didn’t know much about rules and how it was played but I attracted. (153 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow.
ReplyDeleteYou have played many sports.
Which sports is your favorite,anyway?