Monday, November 28, 2011

BR2-1: The Magic Barber

He is picking up the hats. The small boy is putting the hats into a large bag. He fills the large bag with the hats. the small boy lifts up the large bag. He runs out of the town. He is carrying the large bag on his back.
The story was thought by the writer.  The characters were clever and quick. But everybody in this town was so honest. They are the people who  when someone suggest something, take the idea without thinking anything. As I read this book, I want to tell them that you are deceiving. I hope we don't have to deceive. I have to thing many things by myself. There are many conventional and traditional strange things all over the world.


John, M. (2005). The Magic Barber. Oxford: Macmillan Heinemann ELT. (141 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment