Monday, November 21, 2011
part time job
I started a part-time job last Januruary. I have worked a convenient staff for about 11 months but I still don’t like my job well. I was addressed as an early morning staff so I have to get up early. When I have to work from 6:00 am to 9:00 am, I get up at 5:00. As you know, I am very sleepy. I always think, “why I have to get up so early…” but the answer is obvious. I have to get money and save it!! I know that. So I go work. But sometimes I work from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. The time is very good for me to work well. Many customers come to the convenient store and there are a lot of things to do. I always think that the thing time passes is so early. I don’t feel tired. That is pretty nice. But I will quit. (153 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To get a money is NOT so east.
ReplyDeleteSo, I'd like just say GOOD LUCK! If you'd like to get money.