Saturday, November 19, 2011

country

I have been to foreign countries twice. I went to New Zealand when I was in high school as a home stay. I stayed farm family’s house. They had many number of sheep, cows and pigs. We were very surprised because they cook dinner by using pigs that they had. I couldn’t believe that I ate them, but I ate. Then I realised that that were delicious and I must thank them. I stayed a normal house for one week. My host family was very kind. They took me out to the famous supermarket and KFC. They also took me out a museum that was on the hill. The view from there was splended. I could see the overall of the town. I missed my friends and family but I had to study, so I tried to talk to my host family. (142 words)

1 comment:

  1. You have been to NZ,and what else you have been?
    You said twice didn't you.

    ReplyDelete