I like communicating with many people from other countries by using English, so I can’t cut off English. I studied it the first time when I was in junior high school. The teather was very strict. She gave us much homework. Thanks to this, I could pass the entrance exam. When I was in high school, I gradually couldn’t understand English. I was in trouble. One day my father asked me out to learn it. I was very surprised to learn. It was too hard for me to understand what the teacher said but I was absolutely positive that I wanted to learn fromthe teacher. On time have passed from when I began to learn, I gradually have liked studying English. I pass the entrance exam with high level. The harder I study English, the more I like it. I improve my English ability and I wanna be like Oyabin…..(150 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment