Monday, June 27, 2011
yesterday
I went lunch with my friend. He was very kind to me, and this is the first time that we talk each other. He goes to Kumamoto university. He likes volunteering. Upon hearing that, there are some common things between he and I. It was good time for me to spend the time. I went a part- time job from 3:00pm to 10:00 pm. There were so many customers so I couldn't have some rest. It was terrible. I felt so hungry and wanted to drink juice, but I couldn't. After working, I went friend's house to listen to her story. She looked really sad. I couldn't advise, but she felt better. I slept there and I came to school from there. So I don't have a pen and note and textbooks for class!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! (138 words)
Labels:
juppun ha juubun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment