Sunday, June 26, 2011
Supported me
Let me tell you about my favorite teacher in high school. Her name is Ms. Inoue. She teaches society to many students. She is famous inschool because once she teaches it to students, they start understanding. They are to be good at society. When I was third grade, I needed to learn “politics and economy”, so I really wanted to take her class. But I had never had the class. I envied them who could take classes. My usual teacher was not bad, but the lectures weren’t interesting. I was not interested in them, so I didn’t take good scores. Then I decided to be taught by Ms. Inoue. I asked her to teach me, but she was reluctant to do that at first because I had my own teacher and she had a lot of things to do. But as I tried asking that, she began to teach me. The more I learned from her, the easier I understood that. Thanks to that, I passed the entrance examination as a scholarship. I ran to her and I told that. As soon as I said, she began to weep for joy and congratulated m on that. That made me joyful. (202 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment