Leaking personal information is very dangerous. I can’t imagine what terrible things happen. Someone may be killed and used by a man who has personal information on purpose. I have heard that a company had leaked them but I had hardly heard that the imformation was abused. I don’t know what happens after leaking that but regardless to say, it is very dangerous and has mush risks.
Computers are very useful and convenient, while there are some bad points. A man can operate the other person’s computer and damege it. Then it gets computer virous and does’t work well. It could happen whenever we use. Sometimes, it suddenly doesn’t work at all. When I was in high school, my high school teacher’s computer suddenly didn’t do and all her data was lost in a matter of seconds. She looked really sad. She said to me, “it doesn’t make sence anymore.” So I found that computers are good but bad things.Most people depend on them, so they don’t do anything without computers.
As computers are developed, we can do whatever we want to. Then we depend on them more. If it is damaged, the damage and loss are increased more. It is not good for people to work well. So I insist we keep something real secret be safer in other way. (222 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment