Recently I often watch movies. The prompt of it is the library in Kumamoto Gakuen University. There are some places to watch movies or listen to music or something like that. It is very convenience for people to do that. There are total more than 10,000 videos, DVDs, and CDs. Whoever registered in KGU can use them whenever they want. Last year, I watched a movie there. The atmosphere was good enough to concentrate on it. In addition to this, I noticed that watching movies is very interesting. Since then, I watch movies when I have enough time. My favorite movie is “High School Musical”. When I watched it, I had a pleasant feeling. It gives me courage and forwardness. There are many this kinds of movies. As long as I have time, I want to watch them and feel and think many things. (144 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment