Monday, December 12, 2011

BR2-3: Wet Paint

Dad was fed up. He painted the door again. "What a job!" said Dad. Biff and Chip had a pillow fight. The pillow split open. "Oh, no!" said Biff. 

This story makes me happy. They are quite cute!! I have never seen such an interesting thing happened but the thing happens, I will be upset. If I were the father, I must be irritated to his children and pets. And I think, "how many times do I have to paint the back door?", to myself. The father is quite gentleman. It is because he is in fornt of his children?  I believe it is not. He is a person who is totally at ease with this,which is not to say, he is indifferent or he doesn't care, he does. It simply means he trusts them. How good it is! I hope I can make such a kind family and I also hope that I have a gentle husband. The story tells me this thing. I am surprised because I will not learn such a thing about it. But the story read by kindergartain children tells me good thing. I will never look down on them.

Alex, B. (2003). Wet Paint
Oxford: Oxford University Press (203 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment