Thursday, December 1, 2011
Kagoshima
I will go to Kagoshima to participate in a contest of Japanese Archery. I have been to Kagoshima once last summer. I went there with my club mates and practiced Japanese Archery with Japanese Archery club members at Kagoshima International University. We went by railway bus. It took 3 hours. I was tired. When we arrived at the station in Kagoshima, the ash was blown. Sakura Island was erupted. I had never seen the eruption, so I was very surprised to see that. Then we went to dojyo at Kagoshima International University and met the member. Then we hung out with my friends. We went to bowling. I had a very good time with them. We ate dinner at a famous restaurant. I ate Ochazuke. It was delicious. We went back to the university and we took a bath and fell asleep. The next day, the freshman made a breakfast for sophomore and senior. I ate much. I practiced Japanese Archey so hard, so I was tired. Then, we went to drink. I had a great time there. We went back to the university by taxi. I fell asleep at 2:00am. The next day, we practiced Japanese Archery and we packed up and we left there. I missed them. We went back to Kumamoto by railway bus. The three days were very interesting. This was the first time to Kagoshima. The peole in Kagoshima are very kind and friendly. I want to go there again. And I can go there tommorrow. I will not go to Kagoshima International University but I will meet the club mate there. I am very looking forward to meeting them. I hope they are fine. I will have a great time there. But only one thing stops me. The way to go to Kagoshima. It is a subway bus!! For 3 hours!! I will listen to music I ike all the time. (318 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>It is a subway bus
ReplyDeleteyou mean highway express bus??
Why did not take bullet train?