Faye runs and runs. She sees the school gate. She thinks,"Good! There's the school." She looks at her watch. It is 8:59. "Good, I'm not late," she thinks."Faye gets to school. She sees something on the school gate. It says, "No school today. School holiday." "Oh no!" she thinks. "There's no school today." "It's a school holiday. Oh no!" she says.
That's toooo bad!! The bad things happenes one after another. I care about what her mother said to her. It might be "No school today!". But she concentrate on getting school on time. It is very sorrowful thing for both of them. She gets on her bike, trys to take train because her bike was broken. And there is no train there and she trys to get a bus but she can't get a bus by a hair. And she run to school. And besides, "No school." How terrible it is? If she were be careful about everything, she would not have a chain of events. I learned "be careful and clam down" from this book. There is no good way that someone rush to something. There is at least one thing that is dangerous. Be careful and don't focus on one thing. The book makes me think twice. I get up early than before. I want to do that.
Rob, W. and Maurice, J. (2006). Rain, Rain, Rain
Boston, Massachusetts. Thomas (232 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment