I have no time to read books. I have no time to study. But it is an excuse that I don't study. My favorite singer is FANKY MONKEY BABYS. The songs make me happy and comfortable. I like them. They make and arrange their songs. They become famous and popular to many prople. Have you listened the music "sakura"? I love this song. I listen to the song everyday. It is love song. The song that I like is "Boku ha Santa Claus." This is a Christmas song and sad song. The song's motif is a woman who lost her boyfriend. But it is a very good song. The time I listened to the music, I felt that was good. And then, I have liked the song.
What is the most important thing in your life? That is just one thing you choose. What do you think about it? My answer is have a confidence. There are so many extra information sorrounding me. Is that really improtant to me? I don't think so. Without such extra information, I can live in more clearly than before. That is the most important thing, I think. I can live in the real world in 2 years. I have to choose everything. I have to earn money. I have to decide. In order to do that, I need the skill that I can see things without any extra inormation. That is the most important thing. When you face the thing we don't know, how attitude do you take? The choices are 1. think it, 2. feel it, 3. let it go. Which are you going to choose? I choose "let it go". It is because the thing that I don't know, so I have one idea that I can do. That is "let it go." Is it possible for you to feel the thing that you don't know? Is it possible for you to think the thing that you don't know? It is extremely closed to impossible.
Listening such things are very difficult for me. I can't understand at once. I have to study and I have to be used to undertanding. (360 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment