I will introduce myself to all.
My name is Emily. The name was named by my grandparents. My nickname is Emi, so please call me Emi. I speak French. I always speak it but now, I have to introduce myself in English. I live in North America. There are 12 countries in that part. I live in New Brunswick in Canada. is located Eastern South part. There are a lot of people who speaks French. New Brunswick is famous for mine.
My job is musician. I am vocal of a band called Mixer. It is very popular to young people. We have 5 members. vocal, keyboard, guitarm bass and drum. We write and arrenge our songs by myself. It is very interesting and exciting. We create many new songs. Live concert are held about 10 times a year. Many people come to our concert and have a great time with them. Live is the best part of my life.
My hobby is swimming. I go to swimming once a week. Recently, I have been busy, so I go there once two weeks. In summer time, I go to sea and a river. The sea is near my house, so it is very easy to get there. In winter time, I go to a pool. Because the sea or river is too cold to swim.
What I dislike is waking up early. Even if I go to bed early, for some reason, I am late for my job. I am often scolded by my band member. I regret and I prosime that I will be never late my job.
I have a husband who is 31 years old. He teaches English in junior high school. He speaks English fruently. My son, who is 13 years old. He goes to a junior high school. He is very good at playing baseball. He always plays baseball. He is very active. My daughter, who is 8 years old. She goes to an elementary school. She plays the piano. She have practiced it since she was 4 years old. She wants to be a pianist.
That's my introduction. Thank you all. (421 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment