Saturday, January 7, 2012
2011
I had had some good experiences in 2011. 2011 was shorter than I thought. What did I do in 2011? I used to go to KGU and I studied English more and more. I stopped practicing Japanese archery for 3 months. During that, I studied English as I had to pass an entrance exam of university. I didn’t travel anywhere. I just was in Kumamoto and I waited for my friends who go to university in other prefectures. I met my old friend and I hung out and talked with her. It was a good time for me. In April, the new year began. I became a sophomore. I had to do many assignments and work as a part-time job. I restarted Japanese archery. I went to Kobe because of the contest of Japanese archery. My clubmates and I went shopping and Okinawa restaurant. The food was delicious. I decided to go there again. (154 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment