Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BR2-10: The Fox and the Crow

"That was mine!" cried Crow. Fox laughed. "Don't always believe people who say nice things," he said. "Sometimes they just want something from you."


The fox is very clever. He just want to get cheese. So he treat the crow to give that cheese. He said, you're pretty, the feahers are beautiful, something like that. That is why he and the crow had a close relationship. And they run away saying that be careful. The crow must be shocked because of that. I learned something from the story. It is that I must not always believe that people who say nice things. Some people might cheat me. I don't know for sure but I think. I will not believe everything.

Mairi, M. (2007): The Fow and the Crow
Usborn publishing Ltd. London, England (131 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment