"What a big lake," said Stuart. "I can't wait to sail across it." "That sounds like fun, Stuart," said Mrs. Little, "but come back before the sun hits the tops of those trees. We want to be home before it gets dark."
Stuart was very brave. He was enough strong to sail be himself. I have never heard that a little mouse go sailing by himself. Have you ever heard that? He met turtle, like a whale, motorboat and a large bird. That must be very dangerous. The turtle tried to eat him and a large bird tried to make him in trouble. How hard was it? He was very brave, so the family don't have to worry but if I were the member of this family, I wouldn't go him to sail by himself. But he had a good experience. I care the familty while Stuart was sailing. They had a good time? But the story was interesting. It is a fantasy. It is not real.
Susan, H. (2001): Stuart Sets Sail
Harper Collims.(173 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment