Saturday, January 7, 2012

Much ado about nothing

I had never seen such a movie written by Shakespeare. The story was interesting. I felt it was short because it was interesting. The movie surprised me. I can't imagine that I marry someone whom I don't know much. Most normal people get to know each other before they get married. They dance with the face covered by something. That's not fair, isn't it? I don't know sure but I think I won't dance with someone whom I don't know. The woman who doesn't like the man and the man who doesn't like the woman, the relationship was really interesting. I thought they should recognize and bury the hatchet. There are common things between him and her. But the story was complicated some time. The beautiful girl was doubted by the man who is willing to get married with her. I don't even think how hard it is. (148 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment