Friday, January 13, 2012

BR2-12: Lost in the Jungle

As they climbed the steps, some bats flew past them."If this is the way to the cith, I can see how it got lost," said Anneena. "It's such a long way up." "It 's the Lost City!" shouted the exploeres. "We have found it at last." The man threw his hat in the air andhis wife jumped up and down. "I knew we'd find it today," said Kipper.

The children are very kind to give a present to their mom. I have never given something to my mother as a birthday present. Most of the people who gave a present gave plant. There was a magic key. It took them into a jungle. If I had seen a big snake, I would begin to cry. I didn't think that there were explorers in the jungle. They really like finding some new things. "Lost City", I would like to go. There were a lot of problems. The way they solved was great. Lost City was beautiful. There were a lot of plants and good views. Everything inside the building was made of gold. Can you believe it? I can't!! I would like to get a magic key and go to the jungle and find Lost City by myself. That was fantacy. Imagining that is a good way to improve my life, I think. I would go back to my childhood.

Hunt, R. (2003). Lost in the Jungle
Oxford university press. Oxford (238 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment