The story was so interesting, exciting and thrilling. This was the first time that I have seen this movie. It was attractive. I was surprised that the first sound of this movie was a sound of a gun. I really don't like something to surprise me. I don't like surprise someone, either. I don't like that someone is injured by other person. In America, it is natural that anyone has guns. In Japan, it doesn't always happen. It is the difference between America and Japan. It was hard for me to imagine the situation. And the word, "son of a bitch", was used in the almost part of this movie. I don't like the words. Many people who play this movie said "SOB". How terrible it is. I don't like it, either.
The story tells me an American culture. I don't know that it exists, people catching someone for prize money. I was really surprised that the suspect was caught by someone who is not a cop or FBI. And someone completes the duty that he have to get the suspect to get much money. It is very hard and dangerous to catch the suspect. But Jack was a very clever, brainy and quick man. The way to catch the suspect and take him to the boss was great.
As Jack was asked that he brings the suspect in 5 days, he got information and he flied to another states as soon as possible. The way he enter a house whose key was not available was great. And he caught the suspect and took him to the man who wants to get him. I thought everything worked out okay but it didn't do at ease. Jack stole the FBI badge and make it different for him. He had used it effectively and cheated many people. Mardukas was really good person. He and Jack disputed many times and got to know each other and made a close relationship. They maneuvered. That was really interesting and exciting.
As long as they were together, the conversation became interesting. And Mardukas worried about Jack. Jack had a family but he got a divorce and he lived by himself. The chance that he met his ex-wife and daughter was a really good thing. His ex-wife helped him and his daughter tried to help him by her important money. I moved. I thought that they wouldn't help him at all. And his daughter didn't like Jack because they hadn't met for 9 years. But her action helped him. It was not good thing that Jack was helped by ex-wife. But they gave a hand to him. Mardukas was interesting person. The conversation between Jack and Mardukas didn't make sense. Jack worried about meeting his family but Mardukas didn't care at all.
I didn't think that the movie was so good, because it is so old. But I learned that human being changed affected by other person. Jack changed to a good way. The longer people spend time, people can make a close relationship that it changes persons. There are a lot of quick and clever people in this society, so I have to believe in myself and go my own way whatever happened. The ending of this movie was great. I thought that Mardukas was sent to the man who wanted to get him, but Jack released him in Los Angeles. I really want to get such a great company in my life. I learned many things from this movie. I want to improve my life making use of the things I learned from midnight run. (598 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment